Cat60 Designs Marketing
“Delivering Customers To Our Customers!”
Marketing on the Internet is so important to acuire new customers. There are several statagies that we can implement to deliver the best results for your company. We have outlined some of the stratagies we use.
- Content Marketing – By using fresh original content we will get your site ranked in search engines
- Direct/Target Marketing – We will target specific people to place ads in front of them for your goods and services
- Social Media – In today’s world, social media is a platform everyone uses. By placeing content in your social media platforms gains presence on the Interent.
- Ad Placement – Google Ads is a great way to have your company website appear towards the top of search engines.
Social Media Marketing helps new customers learn about your goods and services. Social Media Marketing is a great platform to show customers what your company is about, and what goods and services you provide.
- Search engines are shown your level of engagement with your customers.
- The more engaged you are the higher ranking you get
- Your customers can comment about you showing the rest of the world how you treat your customers.
Direct - Target Marketing
If you need to go to find your customers, direct target marketing is very effective. You can actually find the people that will use your goods and services, and place ads where they go.
Have you ever gone to look for something and on the Internet, and now wherever you go, ads start poppling up about the item you just looked at? That’s called retargeting. You were tracked by a cookie and now that ad follows you all around.
There’s also lookalike marketing that puts users with simmilar habbits together and matches them to people that have looked at or are using your company.
Help Your Website To Send Traffic
One thing for SEO is to have visitors come to your site and stay a while. So you have an audience in your social media you can get to go to your site. Also through the use of paid ads you can get new visitors to your site as well. You can sell products, push people to your website or get them to follow your social media page. All these things are good. Google uses your social media markers to help them see how you interact with your customers. This is what will help with the organic placement of your website. Businesses that use social media to their advantage are rewarded with better search engine ranking.
Get In Touch!
Dade County, Broward County, West Palm Beach County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County
M-F: 8:30AM - 6PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 2:00PM